RESOURCES FROM CPD SESSIONS
Please select the relevant tab below to access further resources:
Engage Education Resources
We are happy to share with you these resources from Engage Education.
How can teachers support children with dyslexia?
- What dyslexia is
- How it can be identified in a school setting
- (And most crucially) What the best strategies are for supporting those with dyslexia
Engage Education SEND Jargon Buster: https://engage-education.com/blog/send-jargon-buster-your-guide-to-send-terms-acronyms/
Advanced Training ProgrammesThese online materials consist of five learning modules, each of which focuses on one of the below areas of special educational needs and disability (SEND):
- Autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
- Moderate learning difficulties (MLD)
- Behavioural, emotional and social difficulties (BESD)
- Dyslexia or specific learning difficulties (SpLD)
- Speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
TA CPD TRAINING
The file below contains a wealth of links to online training programmes. Some of these may have a cost attached. They will be useful especially for TAs working from home at this time.
SUBJECT KNOWLEDGE RESOURCES
Online Classes for teachers and families supporting children with complex needs: https://www.thenational.academy/online-classroom/specialist/#subjects